- If you have additional loved ones coming to live with you but don’t have enough space, it may be time to consider a larger, multigenerational home.
- Some key benefits of multigenerational living include a combined homebuying budget, shared caregiving duties, enhanced relationships, and more. These benefits might be why more people are choosing to live in multigenerational homes today.
- Let’s connect so you can find a house that meets your changing needs and has plenty of space for you and your loved ones.
Photo Credit: Pexels Article written by Brittany Fisher: Financiallywell.info
When is it Time to Sell Your Home and Move to Assisted Living?
No caregiver wants to admit they’re in over their head. However, for many of us there comes a time when we can no longer give our loved ones the care they need. Whether they’ve been living on their own and it’s becoming dangerous, or they’ve been living with you and their needs are too much, assisted living can be a loving solution. This is a big and often difficult choice. Here are a few solid signs that your loved one needs the kind of full-time, professional care they’ll get in an assisted living facility:
If your loved one needs daily medications, it’s important that they take their prescribed dose at the right time every day. However, memory problems can lead to missed doses, or even accidentally taking meds twice, which can quickly become very dangerous and even lead to hospitalization. In assisted living, the medical staff manage medications for the seniors they serve, eliminating the risk of missing vital doses or accidentally taking too much.
Becoming Accident-Prone Continue reading “When is it Time to Sell Your Home and Move to Assisted Living?”
- If your house is feeling a little cramped with the addition of adult children or aging parents, it might be time to consider a move-up into a multigenerational home that better suits your changing needs.
- With benefits that include a combined homebuying budget and shared caregiving duties, an increasing number of households are discovering the value of a multigenerational home.
- With such high demand for houses today, now is a great time to sell so you can upgrade to a multigenerational home that may better suit your evolving needs.