You’re probably feeling the impact of high inflation every day as prices have gone up on groceries, gas, and more.
Category: Rent vs. Buy
Auto Added by WPeMatico
Why Buying a Home Makes More Sense Than Renting Today
Wondering if you should continue renting or if you should buy a home this year?
Reasons To Consider Condos in Your Home Search
Are you having trouble finding a home that fits your needs and your budget?
What’s Ahead for Home Prices in 2023
Over the past year, home prices have been a widely debated topic.
Buying a Home May Make More Sense Than Renting [INFOGRAPHIC]
- If you’re trying to decide whether to rent or buy a home, there are a few things you should consider.
- Homeownership can help you escape the cycle of rising rents, builds your wealth, and serves as a hedge against inflation.
Homeownership Is an Investment in Your Future
There are many people thinking about buying a home, but with everything affecting the economy, some are wondering if it’s a smart decision to buy now or if it makes more sense to wait it out. As Bob Broeksmit, President and CEO of the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA), explains: “The desire for homeownership is strong. […]
Should You Still Buy a Home with the Latest News About Inflation?
While the Federal Reserve is working hard to bring down inflation, the latest data shows the inflation rate is still high, remaining around 8%. This news impacted the stock market and added fuel to the fire for conversations about a recession. You’re likely feeling the impact in your day-to-day life as you watch the cost […]
The Emotional and Non-financial Benefits of Homeownership
With higher mortgage rates, you might be wondering if now’s the best time to buy a home. While the financial aspects are important to consider, there are also powerful non-financial reasons it may make sense to make a move. Here are just a few of the benefits that come with homeownership. Homeowners Can Make Their […]
Why Buying a Home May Make More Sense Than Renting [INFOGRAPHIC]
- If you’re trying to decide whether to rent or buy a home, consider the advantages homeownership offers.
- Buying a home can help you escape the cycle of rising rents, it’s a powerful wealth-building tool, and it’s typically considered a good hedge against inflation.
- If you’re ready to take advantage of the benefits of homeownership, let’s connect to explore your options.
The U.S. Homeownership Rate Is Growing
The desire to own a home is still strong today. In fact, according to the Census, the U.S. homeownership rate is on the rise. To illustrate the increase, the graph below shows the homeownership rate over the last year: That data shows more than half of the U.S. population live in a home they own, […]